Covid 19 Update
Thank you for visiting the May Cottage website. We are now open again, and have our “Good to Go” certificate from Visit England.
We are enjoying the fact that guests are here, and May Cottage and Bowness have a buzz.
We have changed a few things to ensure we do our best to keep you safe.
- Check-in is now from 4pm to allow extra time for deep cleaning. You can still park from 12 noon.
- The Breakfast room has been re-organised to help social distancing
- All breakfast items (including cereal, juice, fruit etc.) will need to be pre-ordered the night before, and served at your table.
- We will continue to clean hard surfaces with antibacterial cleanser. In addition we have invested in a steam cleaner to treat upholstery and curtains
- Servicing of your room will only happen for stays of 4 nights or more.
- At the start of your holiday, we will place additional stock of tea, coffee etc in your room. If you need fresh towels, or anything else please just ask.
- We have removed most information leaflets – you will find a small selection in your room. But please also visit www.maycottagebowness.co.uk for useful informatin and links.
- We still have an iron and ironing board, and fans, if your room is too hot. If you need these items, or any extra tea, coffee etc please just ask.
- Please note that the Spa facilities are not accessible to May Cottage visitors at present. We are awaiting news as to when we can access them again.
What has not changed is the warm welcome, the comfortable beds and the delicious hot breakfast.
We look forward to seeing you soon
Joan & Simon
What to do if you feel unwell
If you experience Covid-19 symptoms during your stay, please contact us immediately. We are following the current government guidelines, which are updated regularly and are published on the government website: www.gov.uk