Covid 19 Update
Thank you for visiting the May Cottage website and we have our “Good to Go” certificate from Visit England.
We have changed a few things to ensure we do our best to keep you safe.
- Check-in is now from 4pm to allow extra time for deep cleaning. You can still park from 12 noon.
- The Breakfast room has been re-organised to help social distancing
- All breakfast items (including cereal, juice, fruit etc.) will need to be pre-ordered the night before, and served at your table.
- We will continue to clean hard surfaces with antibacterial cleanser. In addition we have invested in a steam cleaner to treat upholstery and curtains
- Servicing of your room will only happen for stays of more than 4 nights.
- At the start of your holiday, we will place additional stock of tea, coffee etc in your room. If you need fresh towels, or anything else please just ask.
- We have removed most information leaflets – you will find a small selection in your room. But please also visit www.maycottagebowness.co.uk for useful informatin and links.
- We still have an iron and ironing board, and fans, if your room is too hot. If you need these items, or any extra tea, coffee etc please just ask.
- The Spa facilities at The Lakes Hotel and Spa are open to May Cottage guests. Visits are for 90 minutes and need to be pre-booked.
What has not changed is the warm welcome, the comfortable beds and the delicious hot breakfast.
We look forward to seeing you soon
Joan & Simon
What to do if you feel unwell
If you experience Covid-19 symptoms during your stay, please contact us immediately. We are following the current government guidelines, which are updated regularly and are published on the government website: www.gov.uk